Sustainable-tourism | Appart'City
How to travel sustainably with Appart’City?
Sustainable travel has become a top priority for more and more travelers. At Appart'City, sustainable development has also become a priority. In order to make your stay both useful and sustainable, we offer environmentally friendly products and services. We are committed to implementing waste management solutions, optimizing energy consumption and limiting water consumption. By choosing to stay in our apartments, you are helping to support the local economy and preserve biodiversity.
Want to get involved with us ?
At the aparthotel as at home, all your eco-actions are important to preserve the environment and limit the carbon footprint.
Electricity and water
- Deployment of low consumption LED bulbs in all our apartments
- Installation of water saving devices and pressure reducers for our showers and taps
The eco-friendly tip: In addition to turning off lights and appliances not in use, be sure to limit the heating or cooling of rooms
- We install recycling garbage cans in our facilities
- All apartments have a kitchenette equipped with reusable dishes
The eco-friendly tip: Separate the glass to be thrown away so that it is collected by the staff
- No waste! In case of surplus, we prepare doggy bags in partnership with Too Good to Go
- In partnership with Bleu Blanc Ruche, we serve French honey on all our breakfast buffets
The eco-friendly tip: Feel free to cook fresh products with your kitchenette or to eat locally at Bistrot City
- A comfortable bedding made in France
- New furniture with wood from sustainably managed forests
The eco-friendly tip: No more need for plastic bottles! Bring your water bottle, we deploy self-service water fountains
- Enjoy our green spaces treated without pesticides
- Look up! We produce 1 ton of honey per year on our roofs thanks to local beekeepers
The eco-friendly tip: During your stay, use public transportation, bicycles or carpooling for your trips
So, are you ready to travel sustainably with Appart'City?Discover our aparthotels
Our commitments and partnerships
45 Aparthotels labeled sustainable tourism
Today, 45 of our aparthotels are Green Key labeled.The Green Key Label is the first international ecolabel for accommodation and gastronomy, recognizing accommodation and restaurants that demonstrate effective, continuous and dynamic environmental management and responsible practices.